Ladbrokes is a popular bookmaker with a reputation for offering quick payouts, an innovative wagering platform and interesting bonuses.
- Great Customer Service
- Fast Payouts
- One of the biggest publicly traded bookmakers worldwide
- A huge number of games on offer
- Multi-language support
- Support isn’t 24/7
- No cryptocurrencies
- website UI can be overwhelming
Ladbrokes Sign-Up Process
It is quick and easy to sign up for a Ladbrokes account by following these steps:
- Visit Ladbrokes.com and click on the green “Join” button at the top right of the homepage.
- Choose your country (UK, Ireland, Gibraltar or New Zealand) and currency.
- Enter your email address, choose a username and password, and click “Continue”
- Enter your title, name, date of birth, telephone number, email address and home address.
- Type in your address and phone number, choose your marketing preferences and click “Create My Account”.
If you are in Australia, you can visit Ladbrokes.com.au to register for an account, and it is Ladbrokes.be in Belgium. The process is a little different, but it is equally quick and efficient. You will have to verify your account by uploading documentation that proves your identity and address, but it was swift and painless when we tested it out for our Ladbrokes review.
Ladbrokes provides customers with a pretty broad array of deposit methods:
– Debit Card and Credit Card | You can use Visa, Mastercard and Maestro at Ladbrokes. UK customers cannot use credit cards due to a law change in 2020, but they are able to use debit cards, and credit cards are accepted elsewhere. Deposits are instant. The minimum deposit is just £5 or €5. The maximum varies according to your account type, but Ladbrokes is renowned for accepting very high deposits. Contact the customer support team to discuss making a large deposit.
– PayPal | You can use this popular wallet to make an instant deposit into your Ladbrokes sports betting account. The minimum deposit is £10 or €10.
– Direct Bank Transfer | Ladbrokes customers can use Instant Banking, Fast Bank Transfer or Trustly to send a direct transfer to your sports betting account, with a minimum deposit of £5 or €5.
You also have a reasonable range of withdrawal options at your disposal:
- Debit Card | Ladbrokes can send funds to your debit card details within one to three business days, depending upon your bank’s processing times. The minimum is £5 or €5. Once again, there is no official maximum, so high rollers can contact an account manager to discuss large payments. You can also use a Visa Fast Funds card for payouts within four hours.
- PayPal and MuchBetter | You will be paid out within eight hours if you use PayPal or MuchBetter e-wallets. The minimum withdrawal is £5 or €5.
- Bank Transfer | Ladbrokes can send you a bank transfer within two to four banking days, with a minimum of s £5 or €5.
Ladbrokes User Experience
The online betting experience at Ladbrokes is excellent. It made a seamless transition from land-based betting to online sports wagering many years ago, and it has continually fine-tuned its platform ever since. Some customers may find the homepage a little cluttered, as it promotes a lot of bonuses, odds boosts and upcoming sporting events, but you soon grow accustomed to it. There is no search function, which would be a welcome future addition, but navigation is smooth and simple, and the betting pages are laid out in a really intuitive fashion, including bet builders, odds boosts and all sorts of prop betting categories. The bet slip is easy to use too. You will benefit from a wealth of stats on sporting events, and there is a lively news and blogs section too.
Sports Betting Options at Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes began life as a commissioning agent for horses trained at Ladbroke Hall in Warwickshire, and it retains a huge focus on horse racing. Its coverage of football (soccer) is also phenomenal. Ladbrokes is a British institution and there is a clear UK focus within the betting options, including betting markets on British by-elections, London mayoral races and UK talent shows. However, it also offers superb coverage of sports leagues from around the world.
Ladbrokes covers a pretty astonishing breadth of sports. They are displayed in an A-Z format down the side of the homepage. You are highly unlikely to find a longer list of sports at any online betting site in the world. They are mainly covered in excellent detail.
Depth of Sporting Coverage
Ladbrokes goes extremely deep with its sporting coverage. If you fancy a bet on the Guatemalan Liga Nacional, the Belarussian Cup or the Finnish Veikkausliiga, Ladbrokes has got you covered. It features youth leagues, friendlies and all sorts of lower league matches across a range of sports. You will have thousands of sporting events to bet on each week.
Ladbrokes provides customers with more online betting options than almost any other sportsbook in the world. It has all sorts of alternative spreads and totals, lots of special (prop) wagers, and a really impressive bet builder, which allows you to compile same game accumulators (parlays). If you cannot find a market you want to bet on, simple Tweet Ladbrokes with #GetAPrice and the team will price it up for you.
Ladbrokes has a terrific live betting section. It covers all the biggest sporting events each day, plus thousands of niche games. You can bet in-play on sports like darts, pool, handball and table tennis alongside football, tennis, basketball and the other major sports. Live streaming is available on several sporting events. If you cannot watch the action live, Ladbrokes offers stats and an infographic delivering play-by-play updates. The Ladbrokes betting site provides features like cash out too.
Other Betting Options
Ladbrokes is a complete online betting site. It features hundreds of slots, table games, and a thriving live dealer section. The casino is powered by Playtech software and it also includes games from the likes of NetEnt and Microgaming. There is a poker room too, along with a bingo section and a poker room. As previously mentioned, it is one of the best sites for horse racing, and it even has a sports betting exchange designed to rival Betfair. All of these sections are excellent.
Wagering Limits at Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes offers a maximum payout of £1 million, which is one of the highest in the world. Only Bet365 and William Hill will go higher, while sister site Coral and a couple of others will also go to £1 million. At the other end of the spectrum, Ladbrokes will accept bets as low as £0.01 or €0.01 on several markets.
Ladbrokes’ sportsbook odds are rarely the most attractive in the business, but they are often above average, and you can benefit from a number of promotions and bonuses to gain extra value. It also provides a lot of unique sports betting options, plus best odds guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse racing.
Ladbrokes Customer Service
Ladbrokes offers 24/7 customer support via live chat and email. It is not promoted on the site, but you can call 0800 731 6191 to speak to the Ladbrokes and Coral customer service team. We tested out the live chat function for this Ladbrokes review and we found the staff to be courteous, helpful and knowledgeable, and we were never kept waiting for long before receiving answers to our questions.
|Livechat:||via Ladbrokes site|
|Phone:||0800 731 6191|
Ladbrokes deserves its status as one of the world’s most popular online betting sites. The user experience is very strong, the range of betting markets is huge and the live betting section is very impressive. It offers competitive odds, really high betting limits, appealing bonuses and excellent customer service, plus a high-quality mobile app, quick withdrawals and all manner of exciting sportsbook features, so you cannot ask for much more in a gaming site.